A funny thoughtful anecdote departing from NYC!

Good morning friends! I'm on my first leg of the journey, at Penn Station waiting for Alexa to come in and for us to go to our first bus, a 12:30 trip that will bring us into Washington D.C. At 5Pm! Pictured here is my luggage.. A suitcase of clothes, a briefcase of AllOne merch and a backpack of a bit of both, which is what I will live out of for the next 33 Days! I took this picture because here I am standing against this wall and all of these people were weirdly staring at me fixated and zombie-esque until i took a step away and noticed that screen which depicts important travel information! I laughed and gleaned the reminder that we ought to be aware of our environment, as well as the value of changing our perspective to understand others' actions and to realize there is more at work than just ourselves. I'm enamored with the itouch game FLOW and I am really enjoying "The Girl Who
Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson. Alexa approaches! Off we go, stay aware! Warmly, AllOne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)