Good morning from Charlotte!

Welcome to Charlotte North Carolina AllOne family!
Well I guess that title really stole all the thunder from my opening line here! The ride to Charlotte overnight was admittedly miserable, any hope I had of utilizing our six hour ride sleeping before our arrival here was destroyed by an inability to find comfort in the bus seats as well as an initial reluctance my body had for falling asleep. The three hours I did "sleep" were disjointed cramped night terrors while I was half awake dry eyed and having lucid odd hallucinations inspired by the horrors that Richmond's Lovecraftian toy-ture chamber Wonderland had to offer!
Somehow, Alexa was able to sleep soundly! Regardless of my night I was eager to meet our Charlotte host Luke and see what the area had to offer! We arrived shortly after sunrise and a groggy Alexa (reluctantly pictured below) and I waited at the bus station and I ate the boring everyday American breakfast of trail mix, blueberries, grapes, carrots and coffee!
We waited to take a bus to Luke's house and we missed our stop...which was to be indicated by two unmistakably large water towers (which I have an affinity for by the way and have supplied pictures of below). So we took a tour of northern Charlotte until the bus brought is back around!
The weather is warmer here and the air feels fresher as well! We arrived on Luke's doorstep and he greeted us into his beautiful home with an immensity of generosity that made me nearly cry and inspired a renewed warmth and optimism in me! I look forward to today and to tonight's show, Luke and his hospitality and this whole Charlotte experience will deservedly get their own entry later!
With and inward and outwardly radiant warmth,
- AllOne











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)