Preparing for the tour!

Hello friends! this is my first attempt updating the blog from my old fashioned phone..which is an apt descriptive phrase for my barber experience today ("obsolescent" would not have afforded me the same transition!). Got my hair freshly cut and groomed in anticipation of the tour (since my artistic endeavors rely heavily on my sex appeal) while enjoying my primarily-elderly-populated barbershop as always! I find that the relaxed ambience gives some a slow meditative time to my typically (or, perhaps "atypically") chaotic brain. Feelin fresh like country lemonade and smellin like talcum powder and aftershave! Be good to one another! -AllOne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)