Buzzbrews in Dallas!

Hello from Dallas!
This is a photo of Alexa's friend Nigel who we are staying with alongside his boyfriend Will. He is playing on an instrument called a vibraphone which I have never seen live before and it is breathtaking! Such a startling instrument and his command of it is impressive as well as his voice! We are performing at a place called Buzzbees! Really interesting spot and we will be in Dallas until thursday... everything seems to be in order for a great time! I closed my set with "Revealed (Practical)" and realized it was the first time I played it on the tour! Stomach full from a comped dinner and eager to spend time with new friends in a new city!
Love ya'll
-AllOne
p.s.
Forgot to mention Kent and I went to a book store and bought some cheap titles! (I couldn't help it!)
A Gift Of Wings
Bridge Across Forever
by Richard Bach
and Farewell Summer
by Ray Bradbury
who is one of my favorite authors and it is the sequel to Dandelion Wine, which is one of my favorite novels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)