Luke, Keith, Dan and Charlotte

Hey there folks!
So I'm waiting in this amazing room (pictured below, which doesn't do it justice) full of guitars and books and cool technology for mine and Alexa's ride to bring us to our show at the Saloon tonight in Charlotte! Yes, not only did Luke and his roommates Keith (and Dan who walked in the room and had an amiable conversation with me while I wrote this, and one other who unfortunately I have yet the pleasure to meet) offer us their beautiful house they rent so we could sleep and groom and eat and relax in,but they also have offered up a ride to our show.
Both Luke and Keith all day have been phenomenally altruistic hosts both making us feel right at home or better and affording us great conversation. They both proved themselves thus far to be beyond trusting and caring upbeat individuals who seem to enjoy the company of others and making people feel welcome! They, like the air and blessedly wonderful climate of Charlotte, are refreshingly warm and inviting energies!
The weather here is gorgeous took an hourlong walk during which I spoke to Heather on the phone, who I find paradoxically, both makes me wish I were home and yet is giving me strength and support to move forward and radiate and share the confidence and love she helps me to feel and that I find more reasons everyday to feel for her!
Luke, Alexa and I got into a serious discussion on art and creativity as well as film. Luke spoke impressively and educatedly on cinema and produced the following list of "must watch" films, which I will share with you:
Magnolia
Time bandits
Vertigo
Dr. Strange love
Death To Smoochie
Miller's Crossing
Stagecoach
Brazil
And Annie Hall
I will certainly try watching those films sometime in the future because I've still yet to rest and I am exhausted and once tonight is over I will probably fall asleep instantly because we have to be up at six for our bus ride to Atlanta!
Off to the kickoff performance of the tour!!!
Love Always and All things,
-AllOne











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

Album Review: Alexa Dexa's "Year Of Abandon"