The Buendia Brooklyn Show at The LAB

My friends over at Buendia Brooklyn posted some photos on their Facebook page of me performing at the excellent event they threw in (yep you guessed it...) Brooklyn, at a venue called The LAB on Saturday, January 26th. It was the last Long Island performance I had before I depart for the tour and it was a seriously encouraging and inspiring experience. So many great performers. I also got to perform alongside my friend E.B. Phillips for the first time, whose album "Songs For Selena" I am featured on (we performed our collaborative song "Stop Sign"). Below there are several pictures from my performance as well as E.B. Phillips and myself. Very grateful to have had this opportunity. I walked out of that building feeling like I had ten times the friends and support that I walked in with.  I intend on doing my best to radiate that same love and inspiration outward on each night of my tour.
My set list that night:
Carsick A Cappela

Happy to be making great memories with great people,
-AllOne





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)