Arriving in D.C. And finding a place to stay!

Greetings from my beautiful lodgings in D.C. (although I'm actually in Virginia!). I have much to share but I don't have a computer so I'm just going to give you a minimal update from my phone. Alexa and I arrived safely in D.C. And then things got interesting! I had tried contacting my cousin Mike who I'd be staying with, futile, later finding I'd taken the wrong number! The public transportation in D.C. works as a series of trains analagous to that of NYC but we found it far more confusing, as staring at a myriad of frustrating numbers, colors, and instructions on a massive ticket dispenser straight out of a cheesy science fiction movie. Alexa and I had plans to split for different lodging. Suddenly our train was evacuated! We complied, alarmed . A strange man played her piano. After 2 trains and a taxi I arrived at Mikes' apartment where I ate pizza, got my own beautiful room and
talked for hours. Open mic tonight, More on that later!
The journey earns the destination!
-AllOne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

Album Review: Alexa Dexa's "Year Of Abandon"