Off to Dallas! (leaving an Austin that felt like home)

Happy monday my friends!
Alexa and I are on our way to Dallas from Austin, we have a show tonight and are meeting with her friend Nigel when we arrive! Kent and Paula were incredible hosts and made both Alexa and I feel genuinely at home. My sickness is abating which is a relief and it is completely thanks to the care that Kent and Paula provided! After an amazing homcooked meal last night we spent the night at Baker Street Bar and grill's open mic and met and enjoyed a lot of Austin's genuine talent.
Alexa and I both performed to a lot of good reception and despite my feeling under the weather I performed satisfactorily! We are now more than halfway through our trip and I have to say it has been a beautiful, if busy and challenging, experience. I miss my family, friends, and Heather of course. Some of the shows are sparse but when in uncharted territory that is to be expected. I already find myself plotting another
tour. But not before I share a new project with ya'll!
Stay tuned!
-AllOne





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

Album Review: Alexa Dexa's "Year Of Abandon"