Arrived In Houston!

Hey ya'll!
Reporting from our hosts quaint little apartment in Houston! We have yet to meet him but he left us a key and his apartment is filled with interesting art and music and literature so all of these things are good signs! We just arrived safely and it summery warm weather with clear skies! The bus ride was nice although it was without internet mostly so this is another phone update! I managed to sleep a little which was impressive because I never seem to be able to do so on the bus. A lot of the geography I saw leaving Louisiana was odd and eery and I intend on sharing what I mean when I get to do a proper update! I have so far heard two bird calls I am unfamiliar with and lots of great smells and am very ecstatic for our open mic tonight!
Happy Valentines Eve!
-AllOne





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)