Heather Surprises Me in Memphis!

Memphis... A whole slew of surprises!
Shortly after my last post, we arrived at Java Cabana Open Mic... I looked over and my mind blanked out. I kept looking and a girl looked remarkably like Heather... That couldn't be! But the girl next to her is Heather's sister..Oh my god.. It is her! And so with that.. A huge smile burst across my blank and baffled face and I ran to hug and kiss her. They had driven 17 hours to visit me as a surprise, all the while fooling me about her plans and whereabouts via text! Such an overwhelming feeling of love.. I definitely found a keeper! We watched some talented acts, and met a nice guy Gabriel who hosted the open mic and gad his birthday the next day and invited us to jam, which we had to politely decline! We performed and then Alexa parted ways to stay with our couchsurfing host Adam. Heather and Alyssa got hotel rooms. I slept the most comfortably yet!
We woke "and then" ate brunch at a place called Sam's Burgers and explored Memphis all over and adventured! We spent time in the Rock n Soul Museum! We helped feed a man in need, took pictures all over the place (most of them Heather has) and laughed plenty! Heather and Alyssa left at 3pm with a long drive ahead. My head and heart is filled with happiness and best wishes for their journey and I love them both!
Go off and find love and adventure, love the adventure and adventure for love and with it,
-AllOne















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

Album Review: Alexa Dexa's "Year Of Abandon"