Onward to Atlanta!

Good Wednesday my friends!
So the show at The Saloon was a great warm up and we made some new friends and had a good time (we met a girl named Brylie!!) Alexa performed really well and a shocked hulking bouncer compared her to Bjork! The Music Factory is a really cool place, it is a series of venues of various prominence and genre that inhabits what was once a factory! The biggest venue there is The Fillmore which may sound familiar to some. My set went pretty well and I performed a new song "Quality vs Quantity" from my split EP with D.O.Drent, "Creative Differences" and I'm looking forward to fleshing out the performance of it perfectly.
Our walk to the venue was really nice although I was absolutely exhausted! I took some pictures of the city skylines rom an overpass as well as the beautiful pink hued clouds at sunset! I realized as if got colder that I left my gloves on the bus to Virginia! I'll have to pick some up along the way!
Yet again as we got back to Luke, Dan and Keith's place last night their well wishing and sincerely charitable nature really encouraged and jostled a lot of appreciation and inspiration in me! I forever consider them friends and hope to have the chance to repay them some day! I slept soundly in a great down sleeping bag for five or six hours. Alexa and i walked to the bus to the city while the moon was high and If it weren't for the generosity of a girl sparing me a dollar I wouldn't have made it on the bus because I only had big bills! ( shh)!
My joints and muscles are sore and I need a shower but I'm very grateful and ecstatic to have this opportunity! We shall be in Atlanta by at 11:45 and will be playing a house concert! There's a guy on this bus spouting gratuitous amounts of conspiracy theories and drug supportive statistics, which, always go hand in hand and is actually rather interesting! If I don't continue to treat this as a lecture and listen, I'm going to try to read or sleep more so I don't run myself down!
Off to spread the love to ATL!
You only get as much as you're willing to give!
-AllOne
P.S.
Here is my set list from last night:
Pennsylvanian Patriarch
Build Here
Quality vs. Quarantine
This Is For
Homesick Is Where The Heart Is
Needle Kiss
Grab The Horns
Trash Can Epiphanies












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

Album Review: Alexa Dexa's "Year Of Abandon"