Thanks For The Love!

Happy Valentines Day from Houston!
I'd like to take this time to thank every one of you reading and listening and watching for the love you've shown me and for supporting and encouraging me over these past few years.  I've performed at so many open mics and shows and been blessed to encounter and befriend so many incredible people who have changed my life for the  better, and who have shown admiration and respect for the songs and albums I've released!!
   I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am intrinsically wired to create and to write and to make the songs and stories and poems that I do, but the arduous process that it requires to create and share them is all entirely worth it and paid back by all of the aforementioned appreciation that I have received from so many of you and all of the great friends that I have met and wonderful musicians I've heard and played alongside and collaborated with!
  This tour is the beginning of a whole other level of my life and experience through my music and it feels like the culmination of each and every person in the AllOne Families' hard work and wonderful contribution through buying my music and the merch, sharing my work with their friends, taking their time to come out to my performances and saying encouraging things and giving me advice hugging me tightly and sharing anecdotes with me where my music helped.  This trip, even when I am performing for two people in an empty cafe, has been an affirmation that this is exactly what I should be doing and that this is the next step of turning my music and "movement" if you will, of sharing love and positivity and free thinking through art.
    Being away from my friends and family, Heather, my fantastic girlfriend who I'm crazily in love with (throw up I know! haha!) has recently opened me back up to a romantic and beautiful love the likes of which I haven't thought possible, has been difficult but everyone's understanding for this journey and their desire for me to achieve what I want to has been pushing me to do so and to, as always, encourage others to do the same.
  Last night we arrived in Houston and our host Nick has been a wonderfully amiable and agreeable character who has helped us with our trip and planned out a fun few days in this beautiful city!  We went to our first open mic of the tour at the Richmond Chill Bar and Grill last night and had a great time in this cozy place and heard some great music and met some really cool people, and sold a few cd's and invited some people to our Houston shows tonight and tomorrow at Super Happy Fun Land and East Side Social Center respectively! Last Night's open mic performance was incredible inspiring and also kicked off a streak of performing eight consecutive nights in a row!
  Speaking of performances, I've enclosed  a video that the generous folks over at Buendia Brooklyn filmed, edited and shared on their Youtube channel, that you should definitely subscribe to!  The video is from my performance at The Lab on Jan 27th, doing the AllOne and The Room song "Needle Kiss" off of An (EP)iphany which you can listen to and purchase from the link provided!
  Spend time with your family and friends and lovers and do mushy things and appreciate those around you, life gets busy and we forget the important stuff. 
    Remember, they give the awards out to the actors in the plays, not the props!
 I love all,
-AllOne




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)