A live update from our first Mardi Gras Parade!!

I'm in the midst of mardi gras parades in New Orleans! I haven't had internet to do proper blog posts but I wanted ya'll to be up to date to some degree! As I'm typing this on my phone I have to pause to go wild as floats go by and catch beads and such! (just caught a cup and potato chips?!) We are staying with our new friend David who is actually Long Island born from Westbury! We met with Alexa's sister Liz and my friend Jess from Oswego who i havent seen in wayy too long! Yesterday marked our first week of the tour and it has been a long journey already but I already find myself plotting the next tour, it has reinforced everything I want to do with music and connecting good people! Our show at The Big Top was mellow but fun! Since arriving I've tried a Costa Rican breakfast, crawfish enchilladas and a po'boy and all were interesting and great! Will keep you updated more soon i hope!
Thanks for staying tuned folks!
-AllOne
p.s.
Alexa and I are now obsessed with Crawfish generally!

Comments

  1. awesome! this blog is missing live videos from these performances!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Booklist and Recommendations (with links)

DJ BMO & AllOne debut collaboration with "Anima Mundi" Remix!

The Power of Artistry (and art's poignancy in quarantine)